Nine attorneys from Columbia-based McKay, Cauthen, Settana & Stubley PA were recently chosen for the 2015 Midlands Legal Elite, an honor bestowed by Columbia Business Monthly.
Attorneys named to the list are nominated by their peers for one of 20 areas of practice. The awards will be presented during an Oct. 29 reception at Blue Marlin in the Vista area of Downtown Columbia.
McKay Firm Partner Mark Cauthen was selected for both Workers’ Compensation and Construction Law. The other lawyers named to the list included:
- Julius McKay – Health care Law
- Daniel Settana – Civil Litigation Defense
- M. Stephen Stubley – Workers’ Compensation
- Temus Miles Jr. – Government Affairs Defense
- Brandon Jones – Insurance Law
- Courtney Fleck – Insurance Law
- Charles Kinney – Insurance Law
- Eddie Fickling – Labor & Employment Law
Want to get notified whenever we write about McKay, Cauthen, Settana & Stubley, P.A. ?
Sign-up Next time we write about McKay, Cauthen, Settana & Stubley, P.A., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.