Charleston, South Carolina-based architecture firm LS3P was a big winner at the recent 2015 American Society of Interior Designers (ASIA) Carolinas Design Excellence Awards Gala, taking six first-place design awards.
LS3P projects receiving awards included Greystar’s corporate headquarters, Le Creuset’s boutique retail store, and The Vendue art hotel in Charleston, MeadWestvaco’s corporate office suite in Summerville, Wando Center for Advanced Studies in Mount Pleasant, and Trident Technical College’s Nursing and Science Building in North Charleston.
LS3P offers architecture, interior architecture and planning services across the country. The firm has offices in Charleston, Columbia, and Greenville, South Carolina, and Charlotte, Raleigh and Wilmington, North Carolina.
With these new awards, LS3P's has received more than 450 awards for design excellence.
ASID was founded in 1975 and is the oldest and largest professional national organization for interior designers. The Carolinas Chapter is comprised of more than 1,500 members in North and South Carolina.
LS3P project teams were:
- Greystar: Cameron Wilson, Katie Sedor and Julia Hall
- Le Creuset Boutique Retail Store: Cameron Wilson and Jeffrey Rengering
- MeadWestvaco Corporate Office Suite: Cameron Wilson, Whitney Grove, Brian Leounis, Sarah Corbitt, Katie Sedor, Al Abate, Julia Hall and Melanie Vanderwege
- The Vendue: David Burt, Richard Bing, Kelly Gilreath, Lara Karam, Ben Anderson, Nikos Katsibas, Katie Sedor and Julia Hall
- Trident Technical Nursing and Science Building: Richard Bing, Marc Marchant, Becky Smith, Whitney Grove, Kristin Baker, Kelly Gilreath, Lara Karam, Dan Scheaffer, Lindsey Stang, Susan Burke, David Carr, Sarah Corbitt and Chip White
- Center for Advanced Studies at Wando: David Burt, Eric Aichele, Brian Wurst, Ben Anderson, David Carr, Sandrine Danielson, Jennifer Kerl-Schutte, Mari-Ann Williams, Mark Dempsey, Jamie Henderson, Jayraj Raval, Jacklyn Liang, Alan Albach and Julia Hall
For more information on LS3P, visit www.ls3p.com.