- 1 Census Bureau: 78.1 percent of people in Aiken County were old enough to vote in 2018
- 2 Six unarmed combat commission licenses lapsed in Marion County during 2019
- 3 One unarmed combat commission license lapsed in Union County during 2019
- 4 One unarmed combat commission license lapsed in Spartanburg County during 2019
- 5 Census Bureau: 0.6 percent of people in Colleton County identified as multi-racial in 2018
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Palmetto Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.