- 1 12 agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting businesses in Lexington County have between one and four employees in 2016
- 2 Six unarmed combat commission licenses lapsed in Marion County during 2019
- 3 One real estate appraiser license lapsed in Calhoun County during Q3 of 2019
- 4 Census Bureau: 78.1 percent of people in Aiken County were old enough to vote in 2018
- 5 One unarmed combat commission license lapsed in Spartanburg County during 2019
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Palmetto Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.