Of the 5,446 citizens living in Chester in 2017, 99% said they were only one race while 1% said they were two or more races, according to U.S. Census Bureau data obtained on Aug. 2 by the Palmetto Business Daily.
- 1 Census Bureau reports Yemassee population was 863 in 2017
- 2 Census Bureau: 2.3% of people in Chesterfield County identified as multi-racial in 2017
- 3 U.S. general freight trucking services report $49.2 billion in revenue for Q1 2019
- 4 19 percent of people 25 or older had an associate's degree or higher in Burnettown, South Carolina
- 5 Census Bureau: 4.4% of people in Dalzell identified as multi-racial in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Palmetto Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.