Of the 141 citizens living in Coronaca in 2017, 80.9% said they were only one race while 19.1% said they were two or more races, according to U.S. Census Bureau data obtained on Aug. 2 by the Palmetto Business Daily.
- 1 The price of education: Which 4-year South Carolina schools charge the highest in-state tuition?
- 2 Southern First Bank in Greenville receives satisfactory rating from feds
- 3 U.S. general freight trucking services report $49.2 billion in revenue for Q1 2019
- 4 Census Bureau: 4.4% of people in Dalzell identified as multi-racial in 2017
- 5 Census Bureau: 75.78% of people in Bamberg were old enough to vote in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Palmetto Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.