- 1 Census Bureau: 80.9 percent of people in Georgetown County were old enough to vote in 2018
- 2 Census Bureau: 2 percent of people in Chesterfield County identified as multi-racial in 2018
- 3 Census Bureau: 77 percent of people in Greenwood County were old enough to vote in 2018
- 4 Census Bureau: 76.7 percent of people in Kershaw County were old enough to vote in 2018
- 5 Census Bureau: 2.1 percent of people in Orangeburg County identified as multi-racial in 2018
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Palmetto Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.