On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for South Carolina ranks 13th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Two Hartsville banks evaluated by feds in 2018
- 2 The price of education: Which 2-year South Carolina schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- 3 Tega Cay ranked 2nd in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 4 South Atlantic Bank in Myrtle Beach evaluated by feds in 2018
- 5 South State Bank in Columbia last evaluated by feds in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Palmetto Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.