South Carolina ranked seventh in the nation in a recent WalletHub analysis of property tax rates among the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 53.8% unemployed in Blackville in 2017
- 2 37.2% unemployed in Lexington in 2017
- 3 37 finance and insurance businesses in South Carolina have between 100 and 249 employees in 2016
- 4 33 food manufacturing businesses in South Carolina have between five and nine employees in 2016
- 5 Census Bureau: 70.21% of people in Marion were old enough to vote in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Palmetto Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.