Four South Carolina medical centers were listed among the top facilities in the nation in a study of patient care by Healthgrades.com, a company that aims to help hospitals maintain customer loyalty and provide objective health information to patients.
- 1 59.5 percent of Erskine College students played sports on university teams in 2016-2017
- 2 Analysis: South Carolina ranks 19th best in corporate tax study
- 3 Analysis: Which college football program grossed the most in the U.S.
- 4 42.7 percent of Coker College students played sports on university teams in 2016-2017
- 5 6 percent of Winthrop University students played sports on university teams in 2016-2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Palmetto Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.