About 29.4 percent of the 1,025 degrees and certificates handed out by the Citadel Military College of South Carolina in 2016-17 were to students in Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services programs, making them the most popular pro
- 1 Cost of college went up for all students at College of Charleston
- 2 Graduates earn 58 degrees from University of Phoenix-South Carolina
- 3 Columbia International extends gratitude to donors
- 4 Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology-Spartanburg
- 5 Graduates earn 66 degrees from Allen University
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Palmetto Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.