University of South Carolina-Columbia sports programs brought in $239,917 per athlete in revenue in 2016, meaning its athletes on average generated the most sports revenue of any school in South Carolina that year, according to a Palmetto Business Daily analysis of U.S. Department of Education data.
- 1 Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce wants legislature to prioritize education, workplace development
- 2 State institution: These 2-year South Carolina schools attract the fewest in-state students
- 3 Greenville Chamber names new managers for programs, government relations
- 4 Little River Chamber supports Shop with a Cop program
- 5 Analysis: University of South Carolina athletes No. 1 in state for economic impact
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Palmetto Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.