U.S. Rep. Ralph Norman (R- S.C.) recently introduced three pieces of legislation that addresses federal term limits.
- 1 One motor vehicle and parts dealers in South Carolina have between 250 and 499 employees in 2016
- 2 Census Bureau: 92.39% of people in Ridgeville were old enough to vote in 2017
- 3 South Carolina not among the 36 states with major tax changes in 2020
- 4 34 accommodation and food services businesses in Dorchester County have between five and nine employees in 2016
- 5 51 construction businesses in Dorchester County have between five and nine employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Palmetto Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.