- 1 Census Bureau: 75.52% of people in Sumter County were old enough to vote in 2017
- 2 South Carolina 4th-graders score three points below the national average on reading
- 3 Census Bureau: 69.51% of people in Tega Cay were old enough to vote in 2017
- 4 11 rental and leasing services businesses in South Carolina have between 50 and 99 employees in 2016
- 5 Total OASDI widow and parent beneficiaries in South Carolina ZIP 29654 stay unchanged in 2018
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Palmetto Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.