The Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) has been recognized by the U.S. News, including being named the No. 1 hospital in the state of South Carolina, ranked nationally in five adult and five children’s specialties, and rated high performing in six adult specialties and eight procedures and conditions.
- 1 Ralph H. Johnson VAMC facility in Beaufort scheduled 5,350 medical appointments in August 2019
- 2 Which South Carolina schools receive the least state student aid?
- 3 Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn VAMC facility (544) in Columbia scheduled 95,836 medical appointments in August 2019
- 4 2017-2018 pay for starting teachers in South Carolina averaged $33,148
- 5 SOUTHTEC brings latest manufacturing technology to Greenville
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Palmetto Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.