South Carolina ranked No. 39 in a study of the state’s ability to pay all of its bills, including public employers’ pension benefits, according to a new ranking of the states’ fiscal health by Truth in Accounting (TIA).
- 1 9 Fred’s stores to close in South Carolina
- 2 Analysis: Clemson University's engineering program ranks 69th best in the nation, study finds
- 3 Greenville County ranks 20th among counties in highest exporting metros
- 4 Songs of America Book Tour set for June 11 at Gaillard Center
- 5 Analysis: Columbia area posts 4th highest foreclosure rate in first quarter
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Palmetto Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.