South Carolina ranked No. 39 in a study of the state’s ability to pay all of its bills, including public employers’ pension benefits, according to a new ranking of the states’ fiscal health by Truth in Accounting (TIA).
- 1 Analysis: Clemson University ranked most selective of South Carolina schools
- 2 LTC Health Solutions, Nephron Pharmaceuticals and Prisma named Columbia Chamber's Partners of the Month
- 3 Analysis: Which college football program grossed the most in South Carolina
- 4 Blue Crab Festival recognized in three excellence awards
- 5 7.9 percent of University of South Carolina-Beaufort students played sports on university teams in 2016-2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Palmetto Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.