- 1 These schools have the worst 'on time' graduation rates in South Carolina
- 2 Census Bureau: 2% of people in Spartanburg County identified as multi-racial in 2017
- 3 135 businesses in Chesterfield County had between five and nine employees in 2016
- 4 Charleston-North Charleston ranks third in South Carolina in terms of total non-farm payroll employees in March
- 5 303 building material and garden equipment and supplies dealers in South Carolina have between five and nine employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Palmetto Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.