The U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce is preparing a comprehensive review of a Small Business Administration proposal and will be notifying its members and women-owned organizations about its opinion of the best comments to submit.
- 1 These schools have the worst 'on time' graduation rates in South Carolina
- 2 Census Bureau: 2% of people in Spartanburg County identified as multi-racial in 2017
- 3 135 businesses in Chesterfield County had between five and nine employees in 2016
- 4 Charleston-North Charleston ranks third in South Carolina in terms of total non-farm payroll employees in March
- 5 Eight businesses in Clarendon County had between 50 and 99 employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Palmetto Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.